1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport (according to the Nationality Law of The People's Republic of China), and the conditions set by the Document No. 12 (2020) of Ministry of Education of the PRC should be met; be in good health and get good grades.
2. Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and local government as well as regulations of SWUFE.
3. Applicants' education background should meet one of the conditions as below:
(1) Nation-recognized undergraduates (applying for a master's degree) or postgraduates (applying for a doctoral degree) who will graduate in the current year must obtain a nation-recognized corresponding diploma before enrolling in the year of admission, otherwise, the admission qualification will be invalid.
(2) Applicants have had a nation-recognized bachelor's degree (applying for a master's degree) or Master's degree (applying for a doctoral degree).
(3) Applicants have had a Master's or doctoral degree.
4. Age Limit
(1) Applying for a master's degree: 18 to 40 years old.
(2) Applying for a doctoral degree: 18 to 45 years old.
Applicants should meet the age limit by September 1st, 2022.
5. Requirements of Language Proficiency
A. Applicants whose native language is English, or can provide proof of studying in a 2-year or above degree program in which the teaching language is English, do not need to provide a language certificate.
B. Applicants whose native language is not English are required to provide a score report of an English language test (IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 95 and above), or pass the test organized by College of International Education, SWUFE.