1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport (according to the Nationality Law of The People's Republic of China), and the conditions set by the Document No. 12 (2020) of Ministry of Education of the PRC should be met.
2. Applicants should be abided by the laws and regulations of Chinese Government and local government without any record of violation of laws and disciplines with proper moral conduct.
3. Applicants' physical and mental health should meet the relevant requirements by national regulations.
4. Applicants' academic level should meet one of the conditions as below:
(1) Nation-recognized postgraduates(applying for a doctoral degree) who will graduate in current year must obtain a nation-recognized corresponding diploma before enrolling in the year of admission, otherwise the admission qualification will be invalid.
(2) Applicants have had a nation-recognized postgraduates(applying for a doctoral degree).
(3) Applicants have had a Master's or doctoral degree.
5. Age Limit
(1) Applying for a doctoral degree: 18 to 45 years old.
6. Language Proficiency
English-medium program: A minimum overall band of 6.5 in IELTS, or a minimum score of 95 in TOEFL.
7. Additional Note:
1. Applicants should meet the age limit by September 1st, 2021.
2. Applicants whose native language is same as the teaching language, or can provide proof of studying at in a 2-year or longer degree program with the same teaching language, can apply for the waiver.