1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport (according to the Nationality Law of The People's Republic of China), and the conditions set by the Document No. 12 (2020) of Ministry of Education of the PRC should be met.
2. Applicants should be abided by the laws and regulations of Chinese Government and local government without any record of violation of laws and disciplines with proper moral conduct.
3. Applicants' physical and mental health should meet the relevant requirements by national regulations.
4. Applicants' academic level should meet one of the conditions as below:
(1) Nation-recognized undergraduates (applying for a master's degree) who will graduate in current year must obtain a nation-recognized corresponding diploma before enrolling in the year of admission, otherwise the admission qualification will be invalid.
(2) Applicants have had a nation-recognized bachelor's degree (applying for a master's degree).
5. Age Limit
(1) Applying for a master's degree: 18 to 40 years old.
6. Language Proficiency
Chinese-medium program: HSK Level 5 or above, with a total score over 180 points; having passed HSK Level 4 with a total score over 180 points is also eligible for applying conditional admission. However, applicants must pass Level 5 with a total score over 180 points before September 1st, 2021. Otherwise, the conditional admission will be canceled.
7. Additional Note:
1. Applicants should meet the age limit by September 1st, 2021.
2. Applicants whose native language is same as the teaching language, or can provide proof of studying at in a 2-year or longer degree program with the same teaching language, can apply for the waiver.Your Chance to Get Admitted